Each year, Four Oaks and its affiliates serve more than 27,000 children and families throughout Iowa. Because of you, we are able to fulfill our mission and assure that kids become successful adults.
Your gift today helps ensure success for many of Iowa's kids and families. Thank you for generously helping these youth to heal, find hope, and grow.
Donate by Mail
Donations by check can be mailed to:
5400 Kirkwood Blvd. SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Many companies offer a match for employees’ charitable contributions. This is an easy way for you to double or even triple your gift to Four Oaks. Please contact your Human Resources department for more information.
Donor Advised Funds
Have a Donor Advised Fund? Connect with us below to make donation directly from your account.
In Kind Gifts
Many of the children and families we serve come to us with very little. Whether it is a donation of clothing that your children have outgrown or an interview suit that helps a parent working toward financial stability, in-kind gifts have a big impact on those we serve.
We are grateful to all of our donors who give items to Four Oaks in hopes that we can find a child or family that can use them. Please keep the following in mind when making in-kind donations to Four Oaks.
Four Oaks will accept the following items:
- Select furniture in good condition (dressers and other non-upholstered furniture)
- Select appliances in good, working condition
- Beds frames in good condition
- New mattresses. We can not accept used mattresses.
- New baby items that meet current safety standards (strollers, highchairs, car seats, etc.). We can not accept used car seats.
- Kitchen items (tables and chairs, dishes, pot and pans, glasses, silverware, etc.) in good condition
- Tickets to special events: Roughrider hockey games, Kernels baseball games, U.S. Cellular Center events/shows, etc.
- Computers (with a minimum Pentium 4 processor)
Four Oaks cannot accept the following items:
- Any item needing repair (non-working appliances, computers, broken furniture, etc.)
- Tube televisions of any size
- Any furniture, including baby furniture, in poor condition
- Upholstered furniture
- Used mattresses
- Hide-a-beds (regardless of condition)
- Waterbeds (regardless of condition)
- Clothing that is torn and/or damaged or in need of mending
- Toys and/or games in poor condition or with pieces missing
- Stuffed animals
- Computers (with less than a Pentium 4 processor)
Small items (clothing, toys, etc.) can be dropped off Monday – Friday during regular business hours at our Cedar Rapids Smith Center Campus located at 5400 Kirkwood Boulevard SW. If you have larger, gently used items that you would like to donate or would like to drop off your donation at another location, please call 319-784-2021 to make arrangements.
Are you a Thrivent Member?
Are you a Thrivent member?
Through Thrivent Choice, you can contribute to organizations and causes you care about and influence how Thrivent distributes some of its charitable funding.
To discuss other giving options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four Oaks is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt nonprofit organization as defined in the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Four Oaks are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.