Teacher - Dubuque
Four Oaks is seeking a full time classroom teacher for a conduct disorder classroom. Key responsibilites, but no limited to are the following:
- Assess educational needs of client
- Develops and implements an educational plan designed to meet client needs
- Provides a safe learning environment
- Maintains behavioral controls in classroom
- Interfaces with school systems to provide continuous educational services
- Interfaces with program staff to ensure that the educational components of the treatment plan are met.
Candidates for this position must hold an Iowa state teaching license. Special Education Strategist 2 preferred.
Please apply at https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=504926 if this position of interest. EOE
||School Based Programming